How much money do you make if you work in Information Technology in Italy?
Based on the figures published by Salary Explorer, someone who works in Information Technology in Italy approximately earns 3660 EUR per month. Wages vary from 1900 EUR to 5970 EUR. This is the average monthly wage which embodies housing, transport, and other advantages. Wages may range between different Information Technology jobs. information
Technology Jobs Wage Distribution in Italy
- Everyone earns 5970 EUR or less
- 75% of employees earn 4950 EUR or less
- 50% of employees earn 3740 EUR or less
- 25% of employees earn less than 2540 EUR
Wage Contrast by Years of Experience
The more years of experience the better the salary. Employees working from 2-5 years earn on average 32% more than new employees in all jobs. Professionals with experience of more than 5 years earn on average 36 more than those working 5 years or less.
Wage changes may differ from one place to another and the career field plays an important role. After 10 years, the salary increases by 21% and plus 14% for those who have passed the 15 years.
Salary Comparison by Education
Does your education level play a key role in your salary?
We know that the higher the education the better the wage. Workers with a certificate or diploma earn approximately 17% more than those who have reached only the high school level.
- Employees with Bachelor’s Degree earn 24% more than those who had a certificate or diploma.
- Professionals who had a Master’s Degree had 29% more salaries than those with Bachelor’s Degree.
- Lastly, Ph.D. holders earn 23% more than those who have a Master’s Degree on average.
How much would you evaluate an MBA program?
An MBA program in Italy costs from 18200 EUR to 54700 EUR and lasts 2 years. Many people assume that a better education offers higher wages. It’s up to you. Put all the pros and cons and see if it is worth it.
Information Technology Average Annual Salary Increment Percentage in Italy
How much are the yearly salary increases in Italy? When do employees get wage boosts?
Professionals in Information Technology take a salary increase (9%) every 16 months. The average is 8% every 17 months. An annual Salary Increase means that every 12 months there is an increase in wages.
Here is the annual Increment Rate By Industry for the year 2020
- Banking 6%
- Energy 3%
- Information Technology 9%
- Healthcare 6%
- Travel 3%
Information Technology Bonus and Incentive Rates in Italy
45% of the people told that they haven’t received any bonuses in the previous year while 55% said that they received at least once.
Type of Bonuses Considered
- Individual Performance-Based Bonuses – It is the standard bonus where the employee is awarded based on his performance
- Company Performance Bonus – Some firms like to celebrate earnings that are above the target with their staff.
- Goal-Based Bonuses – Given if you achieve an important milestone
- Holiday/End of Year Bonuses – They are provided without a reason and it shows an appreciation.
What makes a position worthy of good bonuses and a high wage?
There are 2 main types of jobs.
- Revenue Generators. These are employees that they have as a target to generate profit in the company. Their field is the same as the type of business.
- Supporting Cast. Employees that support the work and make it easier. Their expertise is usually different from that of the company.
Bonus Comparison by Seniority Level
People that are much higher on the ladder of the hierarchy have double or triple bonus rates than employees who are at the beginning of the pyramid.
Information Technology Hourly Average Wage in Italy
The average wage in Italy is 21 EUR. There are two types of jobs. Salaried jobs and hourly jobs. Salaried jobs pay a fixed amount of money apart from the hours. Hourly jobs pay per hour.