Interested in networking with peers and discussing emerging technologies?
To make things easier for you, we’ve compiled a list of upcoming IT and tech conferences in August and September 2022. In this rapidly evolving industry, they will teach you, exchange knowledge, and keep you up-to-date on all the latest tech trends.
Here you will find events tailored to software developers, IT professionals, UX designers, CEOs, design enthusiasts, and decision-makers.
August 2022 technology and IT events
- SwiftConf – August 17-18, 2022 in Cologne, Germany
There is no better conference to meet the best developers than SwiftConf. Developed as ObjCGN in 2012. Swift, iOS, macOS, Objective-C, development, creativity, and social topics are the main topics.
- UX Nordic – August 26, 2022 in Aarhus, Denmark
The ground-breaking event for UX professionals and design enthusiasts will feature international speakers, inspiring talks, and quality workshops. Moreover, three online workshops will be streamed on 24 August, and a matchmaking session with UX students will take place on 25 August.
September 2022 technology and IT events
- IFA Berlin – September 2-6, 2022 in Berlin, Germany
Each year, Berlin hosts Europe’s largest technology event, attended by most of the biggest names in the industry.
- GambiConf – September 3-10, Lisbon, Portugal
There’s no conference like GambiConf! There are a lot of innovative projects and ideas in this book.
- SmashingConf Freiburg – September 5-7, 2022 in Freiburg, Germany
- ContainerDays – September 5-7, 2022 in Hamburg, Germany
Whether you wish to meet in person or virtually, this is the perfect place for you to meet and exchange ideas with other cloud-native enthusiasts.
- JavaZone – September 7-8, 2022 in Oslo, Norway
Modern developers’ biggest community-driven conference in Europe.
- Uptime by Aiven – September 14-15, 2022 in Amsterdam, Netherlands
There will be talks by developers, architects, data engineers, DevOps professionals, and anyone with an interest in open source data tools, including PostgreSQL®, Apache Kafka®, RedisTM, Apache Flink®, and Grafana®.
- Big Data Expo – September 14-15, 2022 in Utrecht, The Netherlands
A platform that unites the supply and demand of big data.
- Industry of Things World – September 19-20, 2022 in Berlin, Germany
Europe’s largest Industrial IoT event.
- Infobip Shift – September 19-20, 2022 in Zadar, Croatia
Developers from all over the world come together at Infobip Shift, the largest developer event in Southeastern Europe.
- Big Data LDN – September 21-22, 2022 in London, UK
This is the UK’s largest conference and exhibition dedicated to data and analytics.
- Digital Transformation World Series – September 20-22, 2022 in Copenhagen, Denmark
A key objective of DTW is to inspire delegates and equip them with the tools to put their plans into action and find the path toward common blueprints.
- Swiss Python Summit – September 22, 2022, in Rapperswil, Switzerland
Every skill level can benefit from the conference, from the very beginning to the most experienced.
- YOW! London – September 22-23, 2022 in London, UK
An international conference that brings together developers and speakers to discuss emerging technologies and best practices.
- NDC Oslo – September 25-29, 2022 in Oslo, Norway
There will be a range of topics covered at NDC that are relevant to developers.
- SEETEST – September 29-30, 2022 in Sofia, Bulgaria
You can reach out to more than 600 IT professionals.