It has only taken 3 years for Dublin Tech Summit (DTS) to become Ireland’s largest tech event, not to mention, Europe’s fastest-growing Tech Conference. This two-day event brings together innovators, co-founders, developers, and c-level decision-makers under one massive roof to share their knowledge on the latest tech trends.
What makes DTS so big?
- 10,000 attendees from more than 70 countries
- 200 amazing speakers
- 500 media representatives, 300 of which are global
- 48% of the event is represented by women, a massive leap forward in diversity
If you are ready for growth and development, to benefit from some serious networking, and appreciate some of the best Irish culture, keep reading to see what you can experience at DTS 2020.
DTS 2020 Speakers
Last year, we gained insight from politicians to astronauts, VPs and presidents from Blockchain enterprises to Digital IT sales and marketing. This year, you can expect to see the same level of diverse speakers:
- Eric Yuan, Founder, and CEO of Zoom
- Gwynne Shotwell, President, and COO of Space X
- Dr. Graciela Chichilnisky, CEO and Co-founder of Global Thermostat
- Matt Roberts, Global Director of Research and Analytics at Formula 1
- Matter Postgate, CTO o BBC
- E Abdulla Bin Youq, Secretary-General UAE Cabinet
- John Romero, Game Designer at Romero Games
- Scarlet George, Consultant at Oxford Insights
There are literally too many brilliant minds to list, so to see all of the speakers lined up for DTD 2020, you can see them on the website https://dublintechsummit.com/speakers/.
Vision X at DTS 2020
Vision X is a world-class program providing startups with phenomenal global opportunities. The aim of Vision X is to promote innovation while encouraging networking, raising capital and learning how to expand into the international market.
Aside from the knowledge you will take away, Vision X will teach you you do’s and don’ts when scaling a tech business. You will benefit from networking, branding and potential funding. Vision X is an amazing opportunity for startups that are looking to take their business to the next level.
DTS 2020 Media
It’s not just the people you meet that will help your brand become more visible. National and International media outlets will be there, sending the DTS 2020 around the world. The summit will be represented by:
- BBC News
- The Economist
- Tech Events Online
- The Startup Van
- Wall Street Journal
- Dublin’s 98FM
As you can imagine, with over 500 media representatives, there is a great chance for you to get seen and heard.
How, When, And Where
DTS 2020 will be celebrated on the 22nd and the 23rd of April. This year’s DTS will be held at RDS, this historical building hosts 10 multipurpose conference/exhibition halls, 15 breakout/meeting rooms, and an outdoor stadium, plus it is in the heart of Dublin city.