With just days until the big day, Warsaw is preparing for the annual Internet of Things event. The day is set to bring together businesses and technical decision-makers in order to share insights, skills, and information on implementing new and state-of-the-art IoT solutions.
The one-day IoT In Action event is the ideal opportunity or you to gain inspiration on how to give your business an intelligent step forward with quick innovation. Microsoft and fellow IoT Partner ecosystem will be waiting to help you drive your business forward.
You shouldn’t hesitate in attending IoT if:
- You want to implement connected devices in your company and you want to know the next way to use the technology. Maybe you already have connected devices but you want to learn how to get the most out of them.
- You have an IoT business and you want to see the results of IoT quickly. This event is invaluable for a wide range of industries and will help with transformation and increasing profitability by providing repeatable solutions.
- You are involved in end-to-end IoT experiences and are looking to discover the advantages of the whole IoT technology, all the way from edge to cloud.
- You develop IoT hardware solutions and you need to improve the management of your connected device lifecycle.
- You are looking to build partnerships, share knowledge and gain actionable IoT insight.
There are some big named sponsors from Intel, Innodisk, Bosch, and Honeywell, to name a few. If you are looking at more than just attending, there are opportunities to showcase at IoT in Action too.
Who can you hear from?
From Microsoft, you can listen to the wise words of Rodney Clark, the Vice President of IoT and Mixed Reality Sales. SØren Lau is the General Manager EMEA IoT Device Experience. And, Danielle Damasius is the Principal Lead Program Manager of Azure Sphere. Finally, you can look forward to Andrew Smith, GM, IoT Bus Ops and Programs, and IoT OEM Embedded.
More speakers re being lined up as we speak, so it’s worth keeping an eye on this event.
The Line Up Of The Day
To start the day well, there will be a chance to begin networking over a light breakfast from 9 am to 10 am. The morning’s events include how to accelerate IoT and maximize growth opportunities, learning about the four stages of digital transformation, and The Architectural Design Session.
After recharging with some lunch, you will be able to benefit from the talk on the potential of IoT and working on IoT security practices. Following a short coffee break, the day will be wrapped up with IoT and AI and a customer case study from Bosch.
So make a note on your calendar for the 13th of November from 9 am until 5 pm at the Hilton Warsaw Hotel and Convention center.