The UK’s leading technology event is returning in March 2020, and as always, a huge turnout is expected. The two-day event from the 11th to the 12th will connect business leaders, technology specialists, and senior managers with some of the experts in the industry to discover the latest solutions and services.
For those who think the event will only cover the typical areas of technology, you will be pleasantly surprised by the variety of industries. Technology has become a significant part of all business and Cloud Expo Europe has solutions for a range of industries, including:
- Financial Services
- Media and Entertainment
- Public Sector
- Transportation and Logistics
This is the perfect chance to network with peers and experts to improve your knowledge while making new connections in the IT industry. Regarding technology, there will be opportunities to learn about:
- DevOps: Discover the best ways to optimize your IT system, speeding up the frameworks and making sure your system is as agile as possible.
- Cloud & Cyber Security: With such extreme importance nowadays, the 2019 event saw 21,097 security and IT professionals, 763 expert speakers and 526 technology suppliers.
- Smart IoT: The world sees billions of people using smart technology and this is only going to increase. This event will show you how to integrate IoT and how to develop it.
- Big Data and AI: With a 51% increase in attendees last year, this topic is going to attract a lot of attention from visitors, suppliers and channel partners.
- Blockchain Technology: Digital currency is nothing new, but blockchain technology is the latest in ensuring online security, particularly in the field of financials.
- Data Centre: the ideal area for decision-makers, visionaries, and leading suppliers.
Why Exhibit at Cloud Expo Europe
Technology enthusiasts will often rely on IT to communicate. Cloud Expo Europe is the perfect moment to get together and discuss the future of your business face-to-face. Tens of thousands of people will be there in search of new technologies and IT solutions, allowing demonstrate your product to the largest audience possible
Visitors to the exhibitions come with investment in mind. 81% have influence or even better, the final sign off on IT purchases for their company. 78% intend on buying technology from those exhibiting at Cloud Expo Europe. Approximately 43% have a budget of over £500,000.
Why Attend Cloud Expo Europe
Cloud Expo Europe is the biggest technology event in the UK. In 2020 it will be held in ExCel London and you are guaranteed to get an amazing return on your investment, whether financial or your time.
Last year, over 600 world-leading suppliers attended. We discovered services and solutions from companies like China Telecom, Samsung, UKFast, NTT Communications, and T-Systems.
Guest speakers included leaders and executives from Amazon Web services, Microsoft, National Crime Agency, Llyods, and Save The Children. Each speaker offered lessons and advice from a range of industries.